Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Testing our first post!


And we're off!

Pardon our dust while we solidify our presence on the world wide web! We are just getting started on this website, and for the life of me, I can't find a layout that speaks to me, so we're going with this one until I have time to find something I like!

On that note, we want to thank everyone who came out and shopped with us at the American Cancer Society/Relay For Life Fundraiser last weekend in Palm Harbor! It was a wonderful day with lots of wonderful people and we are SO glad we got to meet each and every one of you!

Our next appearance with be on SUNDAY, MARCH 30th, 2014 at the Phil Serletic Cancer Benefit at Quaker Steak And Lube in Cleartwater Florida. The fun starts at 12:00 p.m. and runs through 6:00 p.m. We are going to be helping raise funds for a gentleman who is on his second round of cancer. Come on out, grab what I'm told is a FABULOUS burger, and come shop all the vendors who are coming out to support this man and his very brave fight.



Last week we had a shortage of Apple Pie, Blueberry, and Blackberry. That's not going to be the case on Sunday. If you were wanting to grab some and couldn't because I was unfortunately sold out, now is your chance! If you want to go ahead and preorder to make sure I've got your name on a jar, just send an email to: crackerjams@gmail.com. We'll get you prepaid, and have it bagged and ready for you when you arrive!

As usual we'll have our Habanero, Ultimate Habanero, Jalapeno, and Ragin Pineapple as well! And who knows, we might even cook up a few surprises between now and then!

One more thing:

We are FACEBOOK OFFICIAL! Come visit us at: www.facebook.com/CrackerJams!

Don't forget to "LIKE" our page to be notified of our next appearance, latest creations, and specials!

Hope to see you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment